With basketball and football season right around the corner, it's time to start thinking about the best athletic wear for the sports season. Of course, a lot goes into making the right decision about your training gear. With so many options out there, our team figured we could offer exclusive insight into choosing the best athletic wear.
This blog covers some brands we love and useful tips for athletes. Here's everything you need to know about shopping for sports attire.
1. Brands Make A Difference
We harp on it a lot, but the truth is the right brand can make all the difference when it comes to athletic wear. You have your old reliables like Hanes, Gildan, and Fruit of the Loom. However, there are so many other options to check out, and it can be helpful to explore some new options.
Here are a few other brands worth mentioning:
- Jerzees: Jerzees has a lot to offer in the way of athletic apparel. With various t-shirts, pants, and tank tops, Jerzees is an excellent choice for all kinds of athletic apparel.
- Core 365: Core 365 offers several budget-friendly options for a wide range of training and physical activity. Their performance t-shirts are an excellent option for teams or solo athletes.
- Next Level Apparel: Next Level Apparel excels at creating blank athleticwear for any exercise or training program. With a wide selection of tank tops and t-shirts, Next Level Apparel has you covered for your workout wardrobe.
- Augusta Sportswear: Augusta Sportswear is an excellent option for athletic shorts and more. Made with motion and serious athletics in mind, Augusta Sportswear creates some remarkable training attire.
- Champion: No sports clothing list would be complete without mentioning Champion. Champion has been a household name in athletic wear, and it's known for creating reliable sports attire. Champion athletic shorts are a staple worldwide in various sports and activities.
Our list could keep going on and on with the brands we love, but let's dig into some advice about when you shop for athletic apparel.
2. Be Ready For All Seasons
While sports have distinct seasons, practice and training are year-round occurrences. Planning for all seasons is important when you shop for athletic apparel. This means you don't just buy summer gear but also look into jackets, sweatpants, and other options for cooler weather. Of course, tank tops and shorts are always a good option for keeping cool and flexible. Be sure your athletic wardrobe is well supplied with a variety of options for any weather conditions.
3. Manage Your Moisture
4. Stomp Out the Stink
In addition to moisture management, odor control is a real battle during training. Naturally, certain odors tend to follow if you work up a sweat. Look for options with antimicrobial features to help stave off the stench.
5. Look for the Best Bargains
Everyone loves a good deal, and there are many affordable options. Tackle the best bargains by shopping at T-Shirt Wholesaler for all your athletic apparel needs.