A relatively lightweight hoodie, the Fruit of the Loom SF73R 7.2 oz. Sofspun Full-Zip Hoodie works well as a stand alone hooded sweatshirt, or can be worn unzipped and open front like a regular jacket, providing more versatility and air circulation. This 60/40 poly/cotton blend strikes the right balance between natural cotton goodness and hard-working polyester, creating a garment that feels and looks terrific wash after wash. Hoodie connoisseurs love the front media pocket that securely holds your tech and smaller items, as well as the contrasting jersey hood lining, neck tape and drawcord that give this hoodie a contemporary look. Quality is sewn in with the double-needle coverstitching on the armholes and waistband, as well as the single-needle set pocket with a double-needle hemmed opening. Hidden seams on the collar and cuffs look crisp and resist wear at these points. The 1x1 rib cuffs and waistband with spandex stretch and move with you, keeping you comfy.
- 60% cotton, 40% polyester
- concealed seam on collar and cuffs; 1x1 rib cuffs and waistband with spandex
- single-needle set pocket with double-needle hemmed opening
- ideal for layering; two-ply hood with aluminum grommets; tear away label
- double-needle coverstitching on armholes and waistband
- contrasting jersey hood lining, neck tape and drawcord
- front media pocket holds tech gadgets securely
Customers Also Bought
About Fruit of the Loom
There's a good reason that Fruit of the Loom has been in business since 1851. Fruit of the Loom has been satisfying customers for over 150 years with offering only the best in activewear. We have available the finest Fruit of the Loom T-Shirts and sweatshirts for everyone to enjoy.