- 4.8 oz., 60% cotton, 40% recycled polyester, 26 singles
- Optimal Weight: The ultimate tee fabric is a 4.8 oz/165 gsm 60/40 cotton/poly blend. It is 15% heavier than most basic 30’s tees, making for a more substantial garment. The perfect weight for a fashion tee.
- Repreve® Recycled Polyester: Our ultimate tee collection uses a polyester fiber made from recycled content including plastic bottles. Compared to virgin fiber, our recycled poly consumes less petroleum, emits fewer greenhouse gases and conserves water and energy.
- Eco-Dyed Heathers: Colorzen® is a cutting-edge technology that allows cotton to be dyed using up to 90% less water, 75% less energy and 95% fewer chemicals. Our heathers use approximately 30% colorzen® cotton.
- Retail fit
- Tear away label
- More Sustainable Cotton: By choosing this collection, you’re supporting responsible cotton production that optimizes water use, improves soil health and preserves natural habitats.
- RFID Enabled: Select colors are offered with digitally enabled RFID tags, unlocking endless possibilities for tech savvy marketers and event planners. Compatible with all smart-phone platforms.
Customers Also Bought
About Threadfast Apparel
Threadfast Apparel is a premium lifestyle brand defined by modern, sleek fabrications that are innovative and comfortable. They combine classic, simple silhouettes with the latest fashion trends, to create garments that feel great to wear and quickly become wardrobe staples. Their products are constructed of high quality materials that are sourced and assembled with uncompromising standards of social and environmental responsibility. With over 25 years’ experience supplying product to the world’s largest and most demanding retailers, we are excited to introduce ourselves to the imprintable industry. Headquartered in the fashion district of NYC, with a design studio in Southern California, Threadfast Apparel brings together the best of both coasts.